Are you happy where you are but wonder if you could be learning and achieving more?
Is your current firm under-valuing you and hindering your progression?
Are future opportunities within a firm important to you?
Do you want to be in control of your development and understand what you need to do to be the best you can be?
If yes, then we could be the right firm for you.
Part-qualified staff members are essential to Cottons, they help to develop juniors as well as providing invaluable support to the qualified accountants.
We recognise their importance and reward it both financially and professionally, with regular pay reviews, incentives schemes, exam bonuses and career development mapping.
What we offer:
- Career mapping, so you are in control of where you are going and how you are progressing.
- Technical and commercial training at every step.
- A wide variety of work and clients, to ensure you gain varied exposure to all elements of your role.
- We will nurture particular interests whether it be tax, audit, business advisory, commercial skills or corporate finance.
- You will be in a supportive and knowledgeable team, with Partner involvement from day one.
- Flexible working – we recognise peoples need for a work/life balance and respect our staffs ability to manage their own time.
- Regular appraisals and performance reviews, with pay rises in line with progression.
- A discretionary annual bonus.
Review our current opportunities for live roles, if you do not see something suitable for you, please submit a speculative application.